王建华 发表于 2021-7-1 10:40:30

广信区2020-2021学年度第二学期期末考试七八年级英语试卷参考答案

注:有任何问题请在微信群内反映或在此帖后跟帖。七年级期末英语卷听力材料及参考答案听力材料一、听力理解(本大题共20小题,每小题1分,共20分)A) 请听下面5段简短对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。1. W: Excuse me, may I take your order?M: Yes, please. I’d like a small bowl of beef noodles.W: OK. Wait a moment, please. 2. W: It’s raining in London. Is it raining in Shanghai?M: No, it’s cloudy and cool. I enjoy the weather here.3. W: Monkeys are my favorite animals. They are smart. What about you, Sam?M: Oh, I like Koalas. I think they are very cute.4. M: How much is this T-shirt?W: It was 40 dollars yesterday, but it’s on sale. You can buy it for a half today.5. M: Cindy, would you like to go to the movies with me?W: I’d love to. But I’m cleaning my room now. How about tomorrow?M: OK. See you.B) 请听下面4段长对话,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。请听第1段对话,回答第6、7小题。M: Are you watching TV, Kate?W: No. I am reading a book. And my brother Jimmy is drawing a picture.M: Do you want to go to the zoo with me?W: Sure. When do you want to go?M: How about 2: 30 this afternoon?W: Oh, I’m afraid it’s too early. Let’s make it an hour later, OK?M: OK. See you then.请听第2段对话,回答第8、9小题。M: Lisa, who is the boy with curly hair?W: He is Eric, an Australia student. He’s of medium height.M: How old is he?W: Fourteen. M: Can he speak Chinese?    W: Yes, he speaks Chinese very well and he likes playing basketball. M: Really? I can play basketball with him.W: Yeah. I think you can make good friends with him. 请听第3段对话,回答第10至第12小题。M: Excuse me, is there a park on New Street?W: No, but there is one on Center Street, across from the People’s Hospital. M: Is it far from here?W: Yes. It takes about an hour to walk there. M: Can I take a bus or subway?W: You can take the No. 3 bus. It only takes twenty minutes. The bus stop is over there.M: OK. I’ll go there by bus. Thank you very much.W: You’re welcome.   请听第4段对话,回答第13至第15小题。M: Hi, Linda. I heard you went to Hong Kong last month. How was your vacation? W: It was excellent. The beaches there were beautiful. M: How long did you stay there?W: I stayed there for three days with my four friends.M: Did you do anything special?W: Of course, I ate delicious seafood and visited the science museum.M: Sounds interesting! Anything else?
W: Yes. I also bought some lovely gifts for my family.M: Did you take any photos?W: Yes, I’ll show you next week.C) 请听下面一段独白,根据独白内容完成下列句子,每个空格不超过3个单词,将答案填写到答题卡的相应位置。听独白前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读句子内容。独白读两遍。 I’m Carol. Last Friday, it was sunny but not hot. The students in our class had a school trip to a farm. The farm is not far from our city. We were all excited. We started at 8:00 in the morning. And we went there by bus. After two hours’ bus ride, we got to the farm. In the morning, we played games and milked the cows. After that, we had lunch at the farmer’s house. The food there was delicious and I liked the vegetable salad best. In the afternoon, we picked apples and went boating. We took many photos. At 4:30 p.m, we left the farm and came back to school. We were tired but happy. What a wonderful trip!
参考答案一、听力理解1-5 CCABB                6-7 CA                8-9 AB                        10-12 ABC                13-15 BAC16. Friday                17. 8:00 a.m.      18. played games      19. delicious                20. picked apples二、单项填空21-24 DBDA      25-28 CABC三、完形填空29-33 BCBCA      34-38 ADDAB      39-43 CBADD44. their                45. to help                46. Luckily                47. quiet                48. But49. says                50. when                        51. animals                52. others                53.quite四、阅读理解54-56 CBA                57-60 BDCB                61-64 CBBA                65-69 CFBDG五、补全对话70-74 DFGCB六、书面表达One possible version:My Best FriendHi, my name is Li Hua. This is my best friend. His name is Frank. He is very tall. He has two big eyes and straight black hair. He can play the piano well and he likes sports very much. He is good at English. So he often helps me with my English and I help him study Chinese. His home is near our school, so he goes to school by bike every day. It usually takes him 10minutes to get to school. Last week, Frank and I went to the nursing home with other students. We sang songs and read newspapers to the old people there. Also, we helped them clean the room. Now it is 5 o’clock in the afternoon. Frank and I are flying kites with our classmates. We are having a great time!
评分说明:(本题共10分)第一档(9-10):写出全部内容要点,语句流畅。基本无语法和词汇方面的错误,词数达到要求。基本无单词拼写及标点错误。第二档(7-8):写出大部分要点内容。语句较流畅。有少量语法和词汇方面的错误,但不影响理解。有少量单词拼写及标点错误。第三档(5-6):写出部分要点,语句基本通顺。有些语法和词汇错误,少量单词错误。第四档(3-4):写出少量内容要点,语句不通顺。语法、词汇、单词拼写、标点错误较多。只有少量句子表达正确。第五档(0-2分):基本上没有写出内容要点,语法、词汇、单词拼写错误较多。基本上没有通顺的句子。

王建华 发表于 2021-7-1 10:41:13

八年级期末英语卷听力材料及参考答案
听力材料
A)请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都将有十秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。
1. M: Jane, I was leaving school when the car accident happened. What were you and Ann doing?
W: Well, Ann was crossing the street and I was riding a bike home. We both saw the black car
hit the red car.
2.W: Jim, I had a good time at your birthday party yesterday.
M: I’m glad to hear that. I am also very happy to get everyone’s wishes and the gifts from my family.
W: What gifts did you get?
M: I got a schoolbag from my sister, a scarf from my mother and a pair of socks from my father.
3.W: I know there are eight members in your group. Did all of you go to clean the school library last Wednesday?
W: No. Anna didn’t feel well, so she didn’t go with us.
4.W: Mike, where did you live when you were young?
   M: I lived in Canada. But I went to college in France when I was 19.
   W: When did you start working in China?
   M: I came here four years ago for a job.
   W: It looks like you have totally enjoyed living in China.
5.M: Oh, come on. You must play one sport. What about football?
W: Football? Are you joking? You have to be big and strong to play football.
B)请听下面4段材料。每段材料后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听每段材料前,你将有时间阅读各小题,每个小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段材料读两遍。(每小题1分)
请听第1段材料,回答第6、7小题。
M: What are you busy with, Nancy?
W: I’m making some cookies.
M: But we still have some cookies. You made them yesterday.
W: I know, Mark. They are not for us. They are for my friend Lucy.
M: Lucy? What for?
W: She is going to have party tomorrow morning, so these cookies are for the party.
M: Got it.
请听第2段材料,回答8、9小题。
W: Hi, Eric! I heard that you made a speech in your class yesterday. How was your speech?
M: It was very good. Mr Read said I did a good job.
W: I’m so glad to hear that.
M: In fact, I was a bit nervous when I made it in class.
W: I knew you could do it. You have practiced it many times.
M: That’s true. Practice makes perfect.
W: Was the speech about science and nature?
M: No, it’s about space travel. That’s why I spent three hours in the school library last week to look for information!
请听第3段材料,回答第10至12小题。
M: Do you have any plans for the weekend?
W: Yes, I’m going to take my younger sister to the theater on Saturday evening.
M: Really? What are you going to see?
W: A film about a young singer. Well, you know, my younger sister is interested in singing.
M: I see. By the way, are you free on Sunday morning? I’m going shopping with my cousin. Would you like to join us?
W: Yes, I’d love to. What are you going to buy?
M: I’m going to buy a watch for my mother. Her birthday is coming.
W: Oh, you are so good. I believe your mother will like your gift.
M: Thank you.
请听第4段对话,回答第13至第15小题。
W: What are you going to do in the summer holiday, Bob?
M: I’m going to visit some cities in China with my parents, Sarah.
W: What cities are you going to visit?
M: We’ll visit Kunming and Guilin.
W: Will you go there by train?
M: No. By plane. It saves time.
W: How long are you going to stay there?
M: For two weeks. What about your summer holiday?
W: I’m afraid I ‘ll have to stay at home.
M: Why?
W: My parents ask me to practice the piano.
M: OK. I hope you’ll have a good it time, too.
C)请听下面一段独白。根据短文内容完成下列句子,每个空格不超过三个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听独白前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读相关句子。独白读两遍。(每小题1分)
Dear Lucy,
How are you doing recently? I had a good time last weekend. I went to my friend Julie’sparty. It was a great party. She didn’t have the party in a big restaurant. She had it at her house. Julie’s father cooked all the food. He is a great cook in the biggest restaurant of the city. We ate a big pizza. It was delicious. We tried some cute cookies. They were sweet,. Julia’s father also made some bread. Some of the bread was salty, some was sweet, and some tasted strange but we couldn’t help eating one piece after another. As for the birthday cake, it was very big. The party lasted for three hours. We were happy and we all thanked Mr brown, Julie’s father for his great food.
Waiting for your letter.
Yours,
Tina

参考答案
一、听力测试(20分)
      1-5 AAACB      6-10 CCABA   11-15 BABCB(12小题所有学生都得分)
   16. birthday party   17. house   18. biggest restaurant   19. three / 3   20. his (great) food
二、单项填空(8分)
   20-28. BDBCBDDA
三、完形填空(26分)
   A.29-33 CABAD    34-38 BCDBA   39-44 DBCDCC
   B.45.noisy   46.voice47.realized48.honest   49.sit
   50.carefully51.to improve52.usually53.Whenever54.ideas
四、阅读理解(46分)
   55-57 ACD58-60CBA61-64DCAD    65-68CACD
   69-72DCBB      73-77FGEBC
五、补全对话 (5分)
    78-82 ACEDG
六、书面表达(15分)
                  An Unusual Winter Vacation
I had an unusual winter vacation because of COVID-19.We watched TV every day and got news about it. At first, the disease spread fast and the hospitals were filled with patients. We were scared and worried about them.
The government took action immediately. Some special hospitals were built. Lots of people began to fight against the disease, including experts, medical workers and common people. My parents also worked as volunteers in the community.
As time went by, it's getting better and better. We were happy to see that sick people became well and returned home. Some students could finally return to school.
After all, the stronger our country is, the happier people will be. If we all pull together, we'll win the battle against the difficulties.

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 广信区2020-2021学年度第二学期期末考试七八年级英语试卷参考答案