admin 发表于 2020-12-25 17:29:20

广信区2020-2021学年度第一学期期末七年级英语口语测试样卷

第一大题:朗读课文
准备时间为20秒,录音时间为50秒。
流利朗读,注意语音、语调等。请在“现在开始录音”后录音。
Hi, Paul! Let's play computer games!
That sounds interesting, Jenny, but I don't have a computer.
Well, do you have a volleyball?
Yes.
Then let's play volleyball.
Oh, volleyball is so difficult ...
OK, let's watch TV.
That sounds boring. Hmm ... Let's play soccer! Do you have a soccer ball?
No, I don't.
Oh. Well, do you have a basketball?
Yes, I do. Let's play basketball!
That sounds fun!
第二大题:情景反应(这题降低了难度,由听短文或独白改成了听4个小对话,根据各自的问题,再口头回答问题)
在回答每小题前,你将在屏幕上看到一个问题并听到一段对话,对话读两遍。你有10秒钟的准备时间,在听到“嘀”的一声提示音后,回答该问题。在15秒钟内完成。

听下面一段对话,回答第1小题。
1.W: ...
M: ...
Question:What is the first name of Brooklyn's father?
参考答案:His first name is David./It is David./It's David./Brooklyn's father's first name is David./His father's first name is David./David./David is his first name./David is the first name of Brooklyn's father./David is the first name of his father.

听下面一段对话,回答第2小题。
2.W: ...
Question:Who is Victoria?
参考答案:She is Brooklyn's mother./She's Brooklyn's mother./Victoria is Brooklyn's mother./She is Brooklyn's mum./She's Brooklyn's mum./Victoria is Brooklyn's mum./She is Romeo's mother./She's Romeo's mother./Victoria is Romeo's mother./She is Romeo's mum./She's Romeo's mum./Victoria is Romeo's mum./She is David Beckham's wife./She's David Beckham's wife./Victoria is David Beckham's wife./She is David's wife./She's David's wife./Victoria is David's wife./Brooklyn's mother./Brooklyn's mum./Romeo's mother./Romeo's mum./David Beckham's wife./David's wife.

听下面一段对话,回答第3小题。
3.W: ...
Question:Who is Romeo?
参考答案:He is Brooklyn's brother./He is David Beckham's son./He is David's son./He is Victoria's son./He is David Beckham and Victoria's son./He is David and Victoria's son./He is Victoria and David Beckham's son./He is Victoria and David's son./Brooklyn's brother./David Beckham's son./David's son./Victoria's son./David Beckham and Victoria's son./David and Victoria's son./Victoria and David Beckham's son./Victoria and David's son./He's Brooklyn's brother./He's David Beckham's son./He's David's son./He's Victoria's son./He's David Beckham and Victoria's son./He's David and Victoria's son./He's Victoria and David Beckham's son./He's Victoria and David's son./Romeo is Brooklyn's brother./Romeo is David Beckham's son./Romeo is David's son./Romeo is Victoria's son./Romeo is David Beckham and Victoria's son./Romeo is David and Victoria's son./Romeo is Victoria and David Beckham's son./Romeo is Victoria and David's son.

听下面一段对话,回答第4小题。
4.W: ...
Question:How many(几个) people are there in Brooklyn's family?
参考答案:There are four people in Brooklyn's family./There are four people in his family./There are four people./There are four./Four people./Four./In Brooklyn's family, there are four people./In his family, there are four people.

第三大题:信息转述
信息转述
你将听到关于Jane找到一些学习用品的介绍,录音播放两遍。请根据所听到的内容,选择思维导图中的正确信息,在50秒钟内说出一段话介绍这些学习用品,包含以下几个要点的内容。
现在,你有15秒钟的时间阅读思维导图。(此题注意要读思维导图中的内容,根据听到的内容来转述,如思维导图中是She is your teacher/mother.根据听的内容确定是teacher,边听边作标记。)
下面请听录音两遍。
Good morning! I am your teacher, Jane Smith. I found some school things in the library. This is a pencil box. A card is in it, and the name "Paul" is on the card. This is a green notebook. A picture of a dog is on it. The last one is a nice watch. It's blue. You can call me. My telephone number is 7850-9843.
下面你有90秒钟的时间准备。你的介绍可以这样开始:She is...
参考答案:She is your teacher, Jane Smith. She found some school things in the library. This is a pencil box. A card is in it. This is a green notebook. A picture of a dog is on it. The last one is a nice watch. It's blue. You can call her. Her telephone number is seven eight five zero nine eight four three.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 广信区2020-2021学年度第一学期期末七年级英语口语测试样卷